Your local Rotary Club HOME Team would like to come to your home and help with all these little items that just never seem to get fixed. “HOME” stands for HOme Maintenance for the Elderly, and it’s an ongoing project of your local Rotary Club. The Rotary HOME Team exists to help with those little maintenance chores around the home that everyone has to face.
- Light bulbs in hard to reach places
- Batteries for your smoke alarms
- Leaky or running toilets or faucets
- Squeaky or stuck doors, windows, drawers
- Loose drawer pulls, latches, screens